When you think of finding a place to stay in Paris, it’s usually an extravagant and expensive place that you would never dream to afford. Sure, there are plenty of those options, but when I was looking for places to stay during my trip, I was presently surprised by the number of affordable options (€200 or less) that still had the look and location I wanted. Here’s a list of places I found.
*Prices vary by season and availability, so don’t hate me if the prices are higher
- I loved staying here! It’s has a great location and when booking, we asked for a view and they definitely delivered!
- Location: 3 Rue de Ponthieu, 75008 Paris, France
- Each room is an amazing mix of rustic and modern
- Location: 6 Rue de la ville Neuve, 75002 Paris, France
- If you love purple, you’ll love this place.
- Location: 29 Rue d’Amsterdam, 75008 Paris, France
- A mix of traditional and modern with balconies too!
- Location: 4 Rue Salomon de Caus, 75003 Paris, France
- More traditional Parisian rooms
- Location: 10 Rue Pasquier, 75008 Paris, France
- Group of hotels with a mix of classic and quirky designs all at reasonable prices!