While getting ready for my two-week trip to Stockholm and Paris, I had been stressing out about if I would have enough room for all of my stuff. That led to me packing everything a week early to make sure. I was really surprised when all of my stuff fit into one carry-on. It makes it way easier that all of my clothes are either black, grey, or white so they all go together (not just for traveling but for life in general). I just packed all of my favorite things and it worked out! I feel like everyone knows this by now, but rolling your clothes in your suitcase works wonders.
Here’s what I’m bringing (this isn’t even all of it. Again, I really don’t know how I fit everything):
- ASOS Midi Sundress | exact $18 on sale
- ASOS Midi T-Shirt Dress | exact $20 on sale
- Cotton On Dress | exact $15 on sale
- ZARA Wrap Dress | similar, similar
- ZARA Jumpsuit | similar
- ASOS Bodysuit | exact
- ZARA White Crop Top | similar $15
- ZARA Black Crop Top | similar $13, similar $13
- Urban Outfitters 3/4 Sleeve |
- Long-sleeved Top |similar $13
- Sleeveless Top | similar $26 on sale
- Black Jean Shorts | similar $49
- Blue Jean Shorts | custom made from SheFitzRetro, similar $49
- Topshop MOTO Jamie Jeans | exact $70
- Urban Outfitters Jeans | exact $59 on sale, blog post about them here
- MIA Sandals | exact, blog post about the most comfortable sandals here!
- Converse (DUH) | my go-to’s for everything
- Old Navy Lace-up Heels | similar
- My Mom’s 80’s Jean Jacket |similar
- Waterproof Longchamp | similar
So after typing out the list, I now realize that it’s basically just all the clothes I normally wear and that everything I own is weirdly similar. ENJOY!