Sunshine Blogger Award 2018
April 11, 2018
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way to recognize bloggers for adding value to the blogging community. It is a great way to connect with others and show appreciation! All nominees answer the questions provided by who nominated them and then nominate 11 more people and write 11 new questions for them to answer. It’s nice to know that people appreciate what we’re posting. Thanks to Elizabeth Everywhere for nominating me! Go check her out!
So here are my answers to her questions I know you can hardly wait.
- How long have you been blogging? I made Sincerely, Adri a few years ago, but started refocusing on it in the past year or so.
- What initially inspired you to start a blog? I’ve been journaling since I can remember and really enjoy documenting things. That’s the inspiration behind the name Sincerely, Adri. Whether it’s writing everything down or taking pictures, it’s always nice to go back and see how I felt in that moment.
- What do you love about blogging? I love the openness and support everyone has for each other. Everyone is just trying to be themselves and share what they have to say. It’s comforting to know that people want to be heard and share their experiences along with viewing the experiences of others.
- If you were going to write about a topic other than the main focus of your blog, what would it be? I started Sincerely, Adri thinking my main focus would be travel, but I want to share more things I love (fashion, graphics, and digging into deeper topics).
- What is your current day job (if it’s not blogging), and what is your dream job (other than blogging)? I’m a digital strategist in advertising. I get to do something different every day and work on a lot of different brands. I love what I do but would love to do digital strategy specifically in the fashion industry.
- If you could spend a month in any country, where would you go? My boyfriend lives in Stockholm, so this is an easy question for me. Even if he wasn’t there, I would want to spend time there to learn more about his home first-hand.
- What are three things you’ve done in the past year that you’re proud of? I’m proud of graduating, starting my first job, and really enjoying what I do.
- Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest? Instagram. I’ve always been a visual person and love the fact that it is so focused on that.
- What is the coolest trip you’ve ever been on? My trip to Greece has been one of my absolute favorites (although Paris will always be my favorite place). We went to Santorini and Ios during the off-season, which was amazing without the crowds. Ios was so quiet it felt like we had our own private island.
- What’s your travel style? I have a pretty laid back style in general. My clothes are already so similar (pretty much all black) that I can pair pieces together easily. It makes it really nice in general, but during traveling, I’m able to bring less clothing to make more outfits.
- Give me a random fact about yourself. I used to be fluent in French because I went to a French school when I was younger. But I lost it when I started going to a different school and still hate that that happened.
And my nominations for the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
- Endless Distances
- Tyla Howard
- Kendall Mcleod
- The Christyle
- Ashley Lauren
- Dissecting The Look
- Lauren Taylor
- The Colorful Traveller
- Through Rose-colored Glasses
- 52 Cities
- Hues of White
Here are my questions!
- Why did you start your blog?
- What other things do you enjoy besides blogging?
- What are the top 3 blogs that you look to for inspiration?
- What bloggers or brands would you like to collaborate with?
- What is your favorite and least favorite thing about social media?
- Do you have a go-to method to brainstorm ideas for blog posts?
- Is there something you’ve always wanted to do but struggle to accomplish?
- What’s something that you’ve accomplished that you love talking about?
- Where have you always wanted to go but haven’t had the chance to yet?
- What is your happiest memory?
- What is your biggest dream?